Direct Bill Payment
Do you ever need to pay a bill in a hurry? NYCE Direct Bill Payment makes it easy for you to pay many of your regular bills in real-time, without a PIN, by using your debit card.
You can make “just in time” payments for many types of billers, including:
- Cable and Internet services
- Digital media subscriptions
- Education (private schools, colleges and universities)
- Fuel (oil, natural gas, propane)
- Home security monitoring services
- Government agencies (taxes from various agencies including the IRS, fees)
- Insurance premiums
- Loans (auto, credit card, mortgage, home equity)
- Pest control
- Prescription refills
- Property maintenance
- Satellite radio and TV
- Storage services
- Telephone and prepaid phone services
- Transit fares
- Waste disposal
Simply communicate directly with your billers through their Web sites or customer service call centers to conduct confidential and secure payments. Since your bills are paid “real-time” without postal service or check clearing delays, your payment is recorded right away. No waiting to see when your biller got your payment.
What are the benefits?
- Payments are in real-time, avoiding late fees, interest charges or service interruptions.
- Since you have an established relationship with the biller, your PIN is not required.
- All personal information and transaction requests are kept confidential.
- Make a single payment or for added convenience, schedule recurring payments with those billers that you pay every month.
View a list of Popular Billers where NYCE cardholders can make “just in time” payments.