It all started with ATMs, and NYCE has been providing trusted ATM services for more than 30 years. NYCE participants have deployed hundreds of thousands of ATMs throughout the U.S. and its territories. NYCE has also developed alliances with a number of international payment companies. Also included in your NYCE participation is ATM access to two other networks: the Armed Forces Financial Network (AFFN®), giving your cardholders access to military bases worldwide and the CU24 network, with ATMs deployed at credit unions throughout the U.S.
Benefits of NYCE ATM Services
- Your customers will have total ATM convenience with access to hundreds of thousands of ATMs where they shop, live, work and travel. They will also appreciate 24/7 access to our ATM locator services, using the ATM Locator on-line or by downloading the NYCE ATM Locator app and the SUM ATM Locator app.
- And as a card issuer or an ATM deployer, NYCE provides you with the tools you need for achieving optimal approval rates and increasing cardholder satisfaction and meeting your ATM program financial targets.
- Traditional cash withdrawal, balance inquiry, transfer and deposit services are available to all financial institutions. Visit Shared Deposits for more information on how you can extend your deposit-taking services beyond your branch offices.
- Complimentary NYCE ATM and door/window decals are available in a variety of sizes. Click on the NYCE Decal Order Form for details.
- Extended ATM services include our surcharge-free service, the SUM® program. Visit Surcharge-free for more information on SUM, and access to the Allpoint, MoneyPass® and Presto!® surcharge-free networks.
- Need access to another EFT network? We’ve got you covered. Visit Gateway Services to learn how easily NYCE can connect you to other networks and programs.
Of course, you can also use your ATMs to dispense tickets, stamps, prepaid cards, lottery proceeds and – coming soon – to enable your cardholders to use their smartphones rather than a debit card to access ATMs. Visit Cardless Cash to learn more.
Contact Us for more information.