Thousands of financial institutions in the U.S. and Canada rely on NYCE. At NYCE, our mission is to support yours – with the strategic focus, products, services and performance to meet your current and emerging payments needs. Smart thinking, effective service delivery, and straight talk from a payments partner you can trust – that’s the NYCE way.
Benefits of NYCE participation include:
- Consistent strategic focus on meeting financial institutions’ needs. View Client Success to hear what a few of our financial institutions have to say about NYCE.
- Competitive interchange rates, on both domestic and the emerging international transactions for financial institutions of all charters and sizes
- A wide range of payment services, with and without a PIN. Go beyond ATM and POS with NYCE. Click on NYCE products and services to learn more.
- Complimentary marketing support materials. Click on Marketing Support to view materials available.
- Easy implementation – NYCE already connects to every financial institution processor in the U.S., streamlining the implementation process.
- Contact Us to learn how easy it is to join and start realizing the benefits of NYCE participation today.
NYCE is an FIS Company
- NYCE Payments Network, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS). NYCE is supported by the most complete suite of financial institution solutions available from any provider.
- FIS is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 100 countries.
- FIS delivers the most comprehensive range of solutions for the broadest range of financial markets and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and technology outsourcing that drive financial institution performance and profitability.
- For more information on FIS products and services, including card management, core data processing, ebanking, bill payment, prepaid, and ATM driving, Contact Us.
- To learn more about FIS’ complete suite of products and services, visit www.fisglobal.com.
NYCE is dedicated to servicing its clients and consistently ranks above our peers on client satisfaction and loyalty surveys. We have relationship managers dedicated to servicing you and meeting individual financial institution needs. If you are a current client, please contact your client services representative at 866.456.2844 or click Client Services.