Hundreds of ATM deployers throughout the U.S., including 100 percent of the largest ATM deployers, participate in the NYCE Network and welcome all NYCE cardholders to their ATMs.
Benefits of NYCE participation include:
- Industry-leading approval rates with a continuing focus on helping issuers improve their approval rates, meaning greater revenue for ATM deployers and improved consumer satisfaction. This helps bring cardholders to your ATMs again and again.
- Competitive interchange rates on domestic and international transactions from KFTC and UnionPay cardholders
- Automatic access to the AFFN, American Express, CULIANCE, KFTC and UnionPay card bases through our participant and reciprocal relationships
- Complimentary marketing support materials, including free NYCE, AFFN and UnionPay ATM decals in multiple sizes. Order NYCE ATM decals today.
- New transaction opportunities, such as FIS’ Cardless Cash, which enables mobile phone access at your ATMs. Contact Us to learn how easy it is to join and start realizing the benefits of NYCE participation today.
Terminal Driving and Support Services Provided by FIS
- NYCE Payments Network, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of FIS. FIS offers sophisticated end-to-end processing solutions for ATM deployers, including gateways and specialized reporting and settlement services. If you are considering a new ATM terminal driver, Contact Us and we’ll have an FIS representative contact you right away.
NYCE is dedicated to servicing its clients and consistently ranks above peer companies on client satisfaction and loyalty surveys. We have relationship managers dedicated to servicing you and meeting your unique needs as an ATM deployer. In addition to working directly with you, we maintain strong industry ties with various industry groups and financial institutions that provide sponsorship services, in an effort to assist you wherever possible. Through these ties, we stay current on changes, trends and challenges being faced across the industry. This information is incorporated in NYCE's business and product plans to help ensure we provide all of the tools and information to keep you on the leading edge of service and profitability.
If you are a current client, please contact your client services representative at 866.456.2844 or email email@example.com.