NYCE’s Shared Deposit Program lets your cardholders make account deposits at ATMs of other program members. This helps financial institutions extend the geographic reach of their deposit-taking services, translating to additional cardholder convenience and providing a valuable customer retention tool.
Shared Deposit transactions can be surcharged, generating additional revenue for financial institutions that deploy ATMs. In addition, issuers may charge a convenience fee to their cardholders for this expanded service. Envelope or individual item deposits are supported.
- Benefits of NYCE
- Products and Services for Financial Institutions
- Marketing Support
Benefits of NYCE’s Shared Deposit Program
NYCE’s Shared Deposit Program gives you:
- A valuable customer retention tool, providing your cardholders with additional deposit locations beyond your branch office footprint
- Extended deposit-taking reach to help you compete with larger regional and national institutions
- Controlled funds availability – Make a portion or all funds available immediately at your discretion
- An optional extension of NYCE ATM participation with no participation fees or transaction volume requirements
- A new revenue source, whether you're an issuer or an acquirer
- Easy implementation – Simply provide NYCE with your participating BINs and ATMs
- Free listing for your financial institutions and deposit-taking ATMs on the NYCE website ATM locator
- Complimentary Shared Deposit Program ATM decals. Visit NYCE Decal Order Form for details.
Visit Deposit cash or checks with your debit card to review how we help explain the Shared Deposit Program to consumers.