Benefits of NYCE
Thousands of financial institutions in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada rely on NYCE. At NYCE, our mission is to support yours with the strategic focus, products, services and performance to meet your current and emerging payments needs. Smart thinking, effective service delivery, and straight talk from a payments partner you can trust – that’s the NYCE way.
Benefits of NYCE participation include:
- Consistent strategic focus on meeting financial institutions’ needs.
- Competitive interchange rates on ATM, POS (PIN and PINless), on-demand payments (bill payment, A2A, P2P, B2C) and e-commerce for financial institutions of all charters and sizes
- A wide range of payment services, with and without a PIN. Go beyond ATM and POS with NYCE. Click on products to learn more.
- Complimentary marketing support materials. Click on Marketing Support to view materials available.
- Easy implementation – NYCE already connects to every financial institution processor in the U.S. and Puerto Rico, streamlining the implementation process.
- Contact Us to learn how easy it is to join and start realizing the benefits of NYCE participation today.
NYCE is an FIS Company
- NYCE Payments Network, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of FIS™. NYCE is supported by the most complete suite of financial institution and merchant solutions available from any provider.
- FIS is a leading provider of technology solutions for financial institutions and businesses of all sizes and across any industry globally. We enable the movement of commerce by unlocking the financial technology that powers the world’s economy. Our employees are dedicated to advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests through our trusted innovation, absolute performance and flexible architecture. We help our clients use technology in innovative ways to solve business-critical challenges and deliver superior experiences for their customers. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS ranks #241 on the 2021 Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index. To learn more, visit www.fisglobal.com. Follow FIS on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter (@FISGlobal).
- Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
- To learn more about FIS’ complete suite of products and services, visit www.fisglobal.com.
NYCE is dedicated to servicing its clients and consistently ranks above our peers on client satisfaction and loyalty surveys. We have relationship managers dedicated to servicing you and meeting individual financial institution needs. Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.