If your financial institution participates in the NYCE Network, you can use your debit card and prepaid card for:
- ATM services at more than 90% of ATMs in the U.S., and at U.S. military bases worldwide through NYCE’s partnership with AFFN
- Paying for purchases at over 2 million retail stores in the U.S.
- Paying bills on-line and “just in time” at thousands of companies in the U.S.*
- Shopping at Amazon*
- Shopping at other Internet merchants*
- Withdrawing cash surcharge-free via the SUM® program*
*Not all NYCE Network financial institutions participate in these optional services. Check with the financial institution that issued your card for service availability or Contact Us
With NYCE and your debit card, you have immediate access to your financial accounts 24/7, providing convenient, trusted payment services whenever you want to find out your balance, withdraw cash, transfer funds, make purchases or pay your bills.
Feel free to tour our Web site for additional information on each of these NYCE services. The complete list is on the left hand side of this page. Popular pages and links include:
If you have additional questions, feel free to use this link to Contact Us.
- ATM Locator (includes how to find surcharge-free and deposit taking ATMs)
- How to download the NYCE ATM Locator App to your smartphone
- Popular Retailers where you can shop with your NYCE card
- Popular Billers where you can pay your bill instantly with your NYCE card
- How to see if your financial institution participates in the SUM surcharge-free program