Thousands of financial institutions in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada rely on NYCE. At NYCE, our mission is to support yours with the strategic focus, products, services and performance to meet your current and emerging payments needs. Smart thinking, effective service delivery, and straight talk from a payments partner you can trust – that’s the NYCE way.
Benefits of NYCE participation include:
- Consistent strategic focus on meeting financial institutions’ needs.
- Competitive interchange rates on ATM, POS (PIN and PINless), on-demand payments (bill payment, A2A, P2P, B2C) and e-commerce for financial institutions of all charters and sizes
- Access to leading edge product initiatives, such as Cardless Cash, where your cardholders can access ATMs using their smartphones via a mobile app
- A wide range of payment services, with and without a PIN. Go beyond ATM and POS with NYCE. Click on NYCE products and services to learn more.
- Complimentary marketing support materials. Click on Marketing Support to view materials available.
- Easy implementation – NYCE already connects to every financial institution processor in the U.S. and Puerto Rico, streamlining the implementation process.
- Contact Us to learn how easy it is to join and start realizing the benefits of NYCE participation today.
NYCE is an FIS Company
- NYCE Payments Network, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of FIS™. NYCE is supported by the most complete suite of financial institution and merchant solutions available from any provider.
- FIS is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. FIS empowers the financial world with payment processing and banking solutions, including software, services and technology outsourcing. FIS’ more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward.
- Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
- For more information on FIS products and services, including card management, cardless cash, core data processing, e-banking, bill payment, merchant services, mobile services, prepaid, and ATM driving, Contact Us.
- To learn more about FIS’ complete suite of products and services, visit www.fisglobal.com.
NYCE is dedicated to servicing its clients and consistently ranks above our peers on client satisfaction and loyalty surveys. We have relationship managers dedicated to servicing you and meeting individual financial institution needs. If you are a current client, please contact your client services representative at 866.456.2844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.